Car Parking Season Tickets
April 2017/ March 2018
A car parking Season Ticket is a great way to enjoy the Park if you are a frequent visitor.
The Season Ticket lasts for a year from 1st April to 31st March and covers parking charges for a single vehicle.
NPTCBC Residents Discount Ticket £23: Available both online and from the Park Entrance Cabin from 1st March 2017. Click Here to purchase online.
Non NPTCBC residents £28: Available both online and from the Park entrance Cabin from 1st march 2017. Click Here to purchase online
When you click on the above link, please make sure you select Margam Park, then click on other payments, then click on the arrow that will provide you with a list of other services. Please select Margam Park. (You will then need to choose NPT resident or non-resident).
If you purchase on-line, please print your receipt and bring this with you on your next visit to the Park. Present the receipt at the Entry Cabin and you will be issued with your card and its conditions of use.
Please be sure you read the conditions of use prior to purchase:
Season Ticket Conditions of Use:-
- Season Tickets will be valid up to and including 31st March 2018
- Season Ticket Holders are entitled to use the Car Park at Margam Country Park on unlimited occasions during normal opening hours from 1st April 2016 - 31st March 2018 (excluding Special Events which include Bank Holiday Mondays, Dogs Trust Summer Day Out etc.
Please check beforehand with the Park Office, website, facebook page or events list for details)
Spring/Summer: 1st April - 3rd September 2017 10.00am - 6.00pm*
Autumn/Winter: 4th September - 31st March 2018 10.00am - 4.30pm*
*Last entry into the park is 1 hour before closing.
Please note that on ccertain Mondays & Tuesdays throughout the Autumn/Winter Season, the Park is closed until 1pm.
- Car Park Season Tickets will not be valid for entry to certain Special Events. Please check beforehand with the Park Office, website, facebook page or events list for details.
- During the Winter Season attractions are closed; the grounds and gardens remain open.
- Car Park Season Tickets are not transferable and must be shown at the entrance kiosk on each visit, failure to show a valid card will result in standard car parking charges being applied.
- NPTCBC reserves the right to withdraw any season ticket holders right to admission if the conditions of use are not adhered to.
- In the case of lost season tickets, please notify the park and arrangements will be made for a replacement. A charge of £4 will be required to replace lost season tickets.
- If you require any further information, please contact the Park Office on 01639 881635.