Car Parking Season Tickets
A car parking Season Ticket is a great way to enjoy the Park if you are a frequent visitor.
The Season Ticket lasts for a year from 1st April to 31st March and covers parking charges for a single vehicle.
This year you have the option to add a donation of £5 when you purchase your season ticket. We are grateful for all donations which go directly to the maintenance of the Park.
The options are:
NPTCBC Residents Discount Ticket Plus £5 Donation = £ 30
NPTCBC Residents Discount Ticket = £25
Non NPTCBC Residents Ticket Plus £5 Donation = £35
Non NPTCBC Residents Ticket = £30
All will be available both online and from the Park Entrance Cabin from 1st March 2018.
If you purchase on-line, please print your receipt and bring this with you on your next visit to the Park. Present the receipt at the Entry Cabin and you will be issued with your card and its conditions of use.
Please be sure you read the conditions of use prior to purchase:
Season Ticket Conditions of Use:
- Season Tickets will be valid up to and including 31st March 2019
- Season Ticket Holders are entitled to use the Car Park at Margam Country Park on unlimited occasions during normal opening hours from 1st April 2018 - 31st March 2019 (excluding Special Events which include Bank Holiday Mondays, Dogs Trust Summer Day Out etc.
Please check beforehand with the Park Office, website, facebook page or events list for details)
Spring/Summer: 1st April - 3rd September 2018 10.00am - 6.00pm*
Autumn/Winter: 4th September - 31st March 2019 10.00am - 4.30pm*
*Last entry into the park is 1 hour before closing. Please note that on certain Mondays & Tuesdays throughout the Autumn/ Early Winter Season, the Park opens at 1pm.
- Car Park Season Tickets will not be valid for entry to certain Special Events. Please check beforehand with the Park Office, website, facebook page or events list for details.
- During the Winter Season attractions are closed; the grounds and gardens remain open.
- Car Park Season Tickets are not transferable and must be shown at the entrance kiosk on each visit, failure to show a valid card will result in standard car parking charges being applied.
- NPTCBC reserves the right to withdraw any season ticket holders right to admission if the conditions of use are not adhered to.
- In the case of lost season tickets, please notify the park and arrangements will be made for a replacement. A charge of £4 will be required to replace lost season tickets.
- If you require any further information, please contact the Park Office on 01639 881635.