The Season Ticket is valid from the date of purchase to 31st March 2019 and covers parking charges for a single vehicle.
This year you have the option to add a donation of £5 when you purchase your season ticket. We are grateful for all donations which go directly to the maintenance of the Park.
The options are:
Car Park Season Ticket PLUS Donation - £35
Car Park Season Ticket - £30
Car Park Season Ticket (NPT Residents) PLUS Donation - £30
Car Park Season Ticket (NPT Residents) - £25
If you purchase on-line (following the links above), please print your receipt and bring this with you on your next visit to the Park. Present the receipt at the Entry Cabin and you will be issued with your card.
Please be sure you read the conditions of use prior to purchase:
Season Ticket Conditions of Use:
- Season Tickets will be valid up to and including 31st March 2019
- Season Ticket Holders are entitled to use the Car Park at Margam Country Park on unlimited occasions during normal opening hours from 1st April 2018 - 31st March 2019.
- Car Park Season Tickets will not be valid for entry to certain Special Events which include Bank Holiday Monday Special Event Days. Please check beforehand with the Park Office, website, facebook page or events list for details.
- Park Opening Hours : Spring/Summer: 1st April - 3rd September 2018 10.00am - 6.00pm* Autumn/Winter: 4th September - 31st March 2019 10.00am - 4.30pm* *Last entry into the park is 1 hour before closing. Please note that on certain Mondays & Tuesdays throughout the Autumn/ Early Winter Season, the Park opens at 1pm.
- During the Winter Season attractions are closed; the grounds and gardens remain open.
- Car Park Season Tickets are not transferable and must be shown at the entrance kiosk on each visit, failure to show a valid card will result in standard car parking charges being applied.
- NPTCBC reserves the right to withdraw any season ticket holders right to admission if the conditions of use are not adhered to.
- In the case of lost season tickets, please notify the park and arrangements will be made for a replacement. A charge of £4 will be required to replace lost season tickets.
- If you require any further information, please contact the Park Office on 01639 881635.