Trekking permits allow horse riding on approved routes within the park. Permits can be purchased from the Car Park Kiosk during our opening hours.
Cost (from 1st April): £81 per horse / Horsebox Parking Season Ticket £69.10
- Horse riding can only take place during park opening hours
- The Park will be closed until 1pm Monday & Tuesday throughout the Winter
- Park Management reserve the right to stop riding at any time without prior notice, particularly during sustained periods of wet weather - permit holders should check ground conditions with the Park Office
- Permits are not transferrable and must be carried at all times
- Riding on any areas other than those shown on the permit map is not allowed