There is a has a large, covered BBQ site, comprising of two large BBQ trays and grills, located at the back of the Main Castle building. This can be pre- booked by contacting the main Park Office.
Parties booked onto a BBQ site are to park and report to the Main Entrance Kiosk. Please note that Car Parking charges apply in addition to the cost of hiring the BBQ area.
- BBQ Area £32.00, Car Parking £5.40 per Car, £9.40 per Minibus, £18.60 per coach
Guidelines & Regulations
- To avoid disappointment, please book the BBQ area beforehand.
- The organiser of the BBQ should report on arrival to the Entrance Kiosk where payment will be required and Visitor Services Officer will advise on the BBQ location.
- Car Parking Charges to be paid at the Car Park.
- Please bring own fuel and equipment.
- BBQ hire is between 10.00am and 5.00pm.
- The sites must be cleared by 5.00pm.
- All litter must be collected and placed in the bins provided.
- Vehicles, other than the main organiser, to park at the Car Park.
- BBQ coals must be extinguised before the BBQ site is vacated.
- Dogs are permitted, but must be kept under strict control at all times.
- We request that you respect the Country Code at all times.