There is a large, covered BBQ site, comprising of two large BBQ trays and grills, located to the rear of the Main Castle building. This can be pre-booked by contacting the main Park Office.
Parties booked onto a BBQ site are to park and report to the Main Entrance Kiosk. Please note that Car Parking charges apply in addition to the cost of hiring the BBQ area.
Guidelines & Regulations
- To avoid disappointment, please book the BBQ area beforehand
- The organiser of the BBQ should report on arrival to the Entrance Kiosk and Duty Officer will advise on the BBQ location
- Car Parking Charges to be paid at the Car Park
- Please bring own fuel and equipment
- BBQ hire is between 10am and 3.30pm
- The sites must be cleared by 3.30pm
- All litter must be collected and placed in the bins provided
- Vehicles, other than the main organiser, to park at the Car Park
- BBQ coals must be extinguished before the BBQ site is vacated
- Dogs are permitted, but must be kept under strict control at all times
- We request that you respect the Country Code at all times