COARSE FISHING on Furzemill Lake
Day tickets: Adults: £8.25 Children/Concessions: £5
You are able to arrive from 9.15am to book your space. Please don't arrive prior to this.
Fishing Times 2022: 9.15am - 5pm
- Mixed coarse fishery is available at Furzemill Pond. The pond has Bream, Rudd and two different species of Carp
- A maximum of 12 anglers permitted, per day, including juniors. Anglers under 14yrs must be accompanied by an adult
- A current Environmental Agency (NRA) licence is required, and must be presented at permit purchase
- We have a platform for disabled anglers - please check availability before your visit
- Furzemill is a nature reserve - please assist us to keep this area clean by taking away your litter.
- The far side of the lake, opposite the dam and pegs, is a conservation area where there is strictly no fishing.
Permits may be purchased at the entrance kiosk. Please retain your receipt as proof of payment - spot checks are carried out.
There will be 6 parking spaces available adjacent to the lake next to the disabled parking, between 9.15am and 10am. After 10am parking will be in the Main Car Park. Fishermen are asked whilst driving through the park to adhere to the 15mph speed limit and ensure that hazard light are on at all times.
- Permits are not transferable
- Maximum of 2 rods per angler
- No spinning allowed
- Barbless hooks only
- The Park Management reserve the right to search bags / baskets should it be deemed necessary to do so
- The Park Management reserve the right to stop fishing at any time without prior notice