Welcome to Margam Country Park
The Park is open however from Friday 2nd April through to Sunday 11th April you will need to book your visit in advance. If you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you are a member.
From Friday 2nd April until Sunday 11th April:
- There will be 400 car park spaces per day
- Tickets can only be booked online, in advance of visiting the park (booking closes at 4pm the day before your planned visit)
- Park Memberships : Visitors with a valid membership, will need to use the booking system to visit the park over this period but will get a full refund for all car parking payments they have to make. Please ensure the booking is made in the same name and address as the membership details and email the refund request in. As a thank you for your patience and the inconvenience caused, as a gesture of goodwill we will also add three months to all valid memberships.
- This does not affect anyone attending The Orangery for their vaccination appointment
- Visit safely and follow Welsh Government guidance at all times during your visit
Park: 10am - 6pm (last entry is 5pm)
Charlottes Pantry Café: 11am - 5pm (take away only)
Entry to the Park is free. Car parking charges do apply and we are only accepting card payments during our 'Third Stage Opening'. Park Membership is now valid.
£6.60 - per car
£15.30 - per minibus
£30.60 - per coach
- Children's Fairytale Land play area
- Orangery Gardens
- Charlottes Pantry Café (card payments only - take away only)
- Farm Trail
- Adventure Playground
- Self-Service Dog Wash
- Gift Shop
- Park Offices
- Fishing Lake
Please read our FAQ's before you visit.
Please follow Welsh Government Guidelines during your visit.
If you need emergency assistance during your visit contact the emergency services directly.