Great British Food Festival Weekend- Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th Sept. This weekend is a 'Special Event Weekend'. There is a per person entry fee with no parking charge. All visitors coming to the Park over this weekend will be required to pay the per person entry fee in advance. Being a 'Special Event Weekend' Park Membership cards are not valid. A discount code is available for Members to purchase tickets at a reduced rate. Further information can be found here.
Weekends, Bank Holiday Mondays and school holidays IMPORTANT NOTICE – BOOKING SYSTEM FOR PARK VISITS (operating until 3rd September 2021).
The Park is open however you will need to book your visit in advance. If you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you are a member.
This booking system is in operation for the car park and parking spaces need to be booked in advance of your visit. The ticket is per car and not per person. Tickets book out very quickly so we advise you to book in advance of the day you want to attend..
Park opening times are 10am – 4.30pm – with last entry at 3.30pm. Your visit can be anytime within this period. Please note our busiest arrival times are 10.30 – 12.30. The early entry for Members from 9 am will be re introduced from Friday 18th June.
• Park Memberships : Visitors with a valid membership will need to use the booking system to book a free parking space. Please ensure the booking is made in the same name and address as the membership details and bring your membership card with you on the day you are visiting.
This system has been brought in due to the overwhelming visitor numbers we’ve experienced since the lifting of the covid restrictions. The safety of our staff and visitors remains our priority at this time and we urge you to book your visits in advance and follow government guidance on travel, number of people who can meet up and social distancing.
Thank you as always for your continued support.
Margam County Park
Margam Country Park has something for everyone. The new Park Membership is full of benefits and is a great way to make the most of the Park!
Enjoy all of these benefits and discounts when you become a member:-
- Free parking for 1 car at Margam Country Park – valid for 1 year from date of purchase
- 10% discount in the Park Gift Shop
- 10% discount in Charlotte’s Pantry
- 10% discount in MCP outdoors
- 10% discount in Go Ape Tree Top Adventure
- Discounts on selected Park events
- Early Park entry, from 9am-10am
- Late Park entry, 30 minutes prior to closing time (not operating during Stage Three Opening CV19)– Click here for present opening times
Park Membership covers parking charges for a single car in the main car park at Margam Country Park (excluding certain ‘Special Event days’). Membership will be valid for one year from date of purchase online or on site (please allow up to five days for your Membership to be set up).
If you would like to check when your membership expires please email email@example.com or call the Park Office on 01639 881635 and let us know the 4-digits on your membership card.
Park Membership Standard £45.00
Park Membership (NPT Residents discount) £40.00
(Park membership replaced the Park Season Tickets 1st April 2019)